Monday, May 19, 2008

ONLY in Utah

I loved that my sister, Kate, grabbed her phone and snapped this photo out in Utah.
So funny! So are they all their kids?
Quite possibly.
Now, did someone get angry and peel off some of the middle kids?
Are those two sets of twins?
I have SO MANY QUESTIONS!


I just came across this cute quote!
"As Latter-day Saint women, we are practically obsessed with anxiously engaging ourselves in good causes. Maybe it's subliminal!
"Glancing through the hymnal last Sunday I noted that as sisters in Zion, we who are called to serve are all enlisted to go marching, marching forwardbecause the world has need of willing men to all press on scattering sunshine.We wonder if we have done any good in the world today because we have beengiven much and want to do what is right, keep the commandments, press forwardwith the Saints, choose the right, and put our shoulders to the wheel going where He wants us to go. However, as the morning breaks high on the mountaintop, truth reflects upon our senses, and while we still believe that sweet isthe work, we also realize that we have work enough to do ere the sun goes down. And thus we ask Thee ere we part, where can we turn for peace?"

I dedicate this to all YOU women!

4 comments:

Tristan said...

What if it was a preschool teacher's car?? Although remember Ryan come from a family of 11 children, and apparently some of them are hostil towards their fabulous sis-in-law ;)

That was a great quote! I love the "As Sister's In Zion" song!

Christine said...

What the heck? That is A LOT of kids....maybe they're all their grandkids? But then again it is Utah - she is probably a CTR 5 teacher who really loves her kiddos!

Fun running into you guys at Walmart tonight!

Jacquie said...

WOW!! And i feel overwhelmed sometimes with two!

Mike'n'Amy said...

It has been too long. We need to chat and catch up!