Friday, May 16, 2008

Beach Bums





The beach crew - SO FUN!

4 comments:

Tristan said...

The group photos turned out sooo cute! I love them! It was such a blast today! Thanks for the idea!

Michelle said...

We had such a great time at the beach. Thanks for inviting us to go with you. We can't wait to go again (very soon). I love all the pictures you took especially the ones of Kya jumping and Grace on the board.

Christine said...

You are so BUSTED that I didn't get invited to go! The only thing saving you is that my darling Fish Heads were in school but you can make it up by inviting us sometime this summer! We love the beach! So peaceful and relaxing! Glad you guys had a great time!

SuperCoolMom said...

Wow! Great pictures! I came over from Michelle's blog to see the rest of the FUN!