Those pics are awesome-what kind of camera do you guys have? Love the one of Kya-what a sweetie! So jealous you live close enough to visit the beach! I bet you are lovin' it!!!
Those pics are awesome-what kind of camera do you guys have? Love the one of Kya-what a sweetie! So jealous you live close enough to visit the beach! I bet you are lovin' it!!!
Haha - I have LOVED playing around with the photos lately. It's all those photoshop actions I downloaded - I AM LOVING THEM--can you tell?!
Scroll down a few posts and check out the sites I linked because they make my shots look SO, so much better!! (Plus it's free vs. buying a new sweet lens)
And thanks for the cute comments! I was really excited about how well they turned out and was showing everyone in my family. I think I'm becominng a true geek!
And thanks for the cute comments! I was really excited about how well they turned out and was showing everyone in my family. I think I'm becominng a true geek!
9 comments:
You got some killer pics!
How do you get such incredible shots??? I need lessons...
Those pics are awesome-what kind of camera do you guys have? Love the one of Kya-what a sweetie! So jealous you live close enough to visit the beach! I bet you are lovin' it!!!
Those pics are awesome-what kind of camera do you guys have? Love the one of Kya-what a sweetie! So jealous you live close enough to visit the beach! I bet you are lovin' it!!!
So how do you get your photos to look like that? I so want to know how to do that!! Those pictures are so great!!
Haha - I have LOVED playing around with the photos lately. It's all those photoshop actions I downloaded - I AM LOVING THEM--can you tell?!
Scroll down a few posts and check out the sites I linked because they make my shots look SO, so much better!! (Plus it's free vs. buying a new sweet lens)
And thanks for the cute comments! I was really excited about how well they turned out and was showing everyone in my family. I think I'm becominng a true geek!
THANKS ALL!
And thanks for the cute comments! I was really excited about how well they turned out and was showing everyone in my family. I think I'm becominng a true geek!
THANKS ALL!
Post a Comment