Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chrismas Eve

This is one of Kya's many quirks--cannot, CANNOT touch anything even remotely sticky. No oranges, candy canes, and apparently even rice krispy treats. I had to snap a shot after a week of sucking things off the counter and off plates! She was begging for a fork and I refused thinking, "she has to touch it at some point." Obviously, I was wrong!

Here was our Christmas Eve at the temple. Kya loved it and was thoroughly upset by not being allowed in the temple. My explanation was not good enough so she saddled up to Grandma trying to manipulate a better answer that would let her go inside. Pretty cute.

Here is part of the gang.
Kya has been begging for Christmas Eve every day since...



1 comment:

Edwards Fam said...

So when did Kenzie grow up?! Katie too for that matter. Gorgeous girls! I can't believe I'm related:)