Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We love the globe. We play the globe for hours. My favorite right now is when I've jumped into bed, turned off the lights, and then all of a sudden I hear: "Welcome to Leapfrog Learning...." aghhhh - Hal plays the globe to "unwind" at night. It's the best thing here since sliced bread (aside from the incredible hot chocolate maker---mmmm).

I walked into the room once and saw Kya playing with it and it blew me away. So I turned on the camera and she was awesome! I kept rolling to see how she was figuring all the countries out--the key is the music. ha! Sorry for the long clip--too good to pass up! Yup, she's only 3! No wonder she seemed bored on her first day of preschool here when they asked her to find a "red circle!" Just teasing. Preschool is an entirely separate entry--apparently you should be signing up on the waiting lists before giving birth (no joke). NUTS! We managed to get into one of the great preschools by the skin of our teeth and weeks of phone calls on my end!

We're grateful all these little pieces have been falling into line for us. We feel incredibly blessed!

No comments: