Monday, December 17, 2007

Insanely Spoiled

We knew this was going to be a great trip when we scored 1st class seats for the flight out. We had to document the moment!
We had an incredible view from our balcony--couldn't have picked it any better. We somehow scored a great family suite upgrade, too. We flew in after a huge "50-year" storm--could our luck be ANY better??? LOVIN' IT!
Still smokin' after 30!
Here is the sunset diver (see below)
We didn't realize how bad we needed a break until we got there. We felt really blessed to slow down for a week and regroup--and remember why we got married! haha!

We're having technical difficulties here trying to get my computer working with wireless so once we get things rolling, then I'll probably change up the posts so they're not so obnoxious! Meanwhile, I have to run my jump drive up and down stairs in order to get things done! All my favorites (errrr---all your blogs) are stuck on my computer so give me another week or two and I'll be back! I'm excited to see all your updates!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

you left out one small detail. Where did you go? looks like you had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Looked at this with Noah. He said, "hey, I know those guys...they're Zeke's friends." :)