They have an app for that--NO KIDDING!
I'm slightly obsessed with these apps-
2 of my "must have's" are
Geocaching & the Tinkerbell's flying one.
(obviously one is for the 4 yr old---riiiight)
What are your must have's???
(although nothing tops Hal and Kya decorating it)

2 C flour
1 C white sugar (we substitute with brown sugar--so double the brown--excellent)
1 C brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 C oil
4 eggs
2 C grated carrots
8 1/2 oz crushed pineapple
1/2 C chopped nuts (opt)
sift dry ingred. Add sugars, oil, and eggs. Add drained pineapple, carrots, nuts. Grease and flour a 13x9" pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting (basic)
1/2 C butter, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 pound powdered sugar
cream all and then add powdered sugar (beat in)
ENJOY!!

2 C flour
1 C white sugar (we substitute with brown sugar--so double the brown--excellent)
1 C brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 C oil
4 eggs
2 C grated carrots
8 1/2 oz crushed pineapple
1/2 C chopped nuts (opt)
sift dry ingred. Add sugars, oil, and eggs. Add drained pineapple, carrots, nuts. Grease and flour a 13x9" pan. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting (basic)
1/2 C butter, softened
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1 pound powdered sugar
cream all and then add powdered sugar (beat in)
ENJOY!!

6 comments:
Your reading killer angels - i loved that book!! its a def a good read... I am in between 5 books - one of which i love more a sociology read - the white mans burden....
Anyways kya's room looks great! and the recipes i'll have to try!
have a good sunday funday
I'll have to try out the cake recipe. I have one similar to it. I love the decorations on it!
Holy Hannah, don't you LOVE the IPhone????
I've downloaded WAAAAAY to many apps! I tell you - I am loving my Kindle for IPhone and Stanza - I've read about 10 books so far on the thing, and surprisingly I don't mind it at all! I even take it into the tub sealed in a plastic baggy. I'm hooked! for the kids I love Flight Control (fun game, even for me), scoops, topple, tower smash, and Jackson loves Pocket God. I like Just fillin' for a game. I like LDS scriptures and Sol Free for me, and I use The Weather Channel every day. Pandora is great too. I use the stinkin' thing all day long!!!!
PS - I'm so sorry about your hand and surgery etc. What a trying thing to have happen - especially while pregnant!!
I downloaded Geocaching - Jackson and I had a blast finding 4/4 yesterday! He begged to do more today, but we were 0/4 today. We plan on setting out our first cache this weekend... Thanks for getting us hooked... Do you just use the phone or do you use a back-up GPS?
Thank you for the recipe...sounds yummy! I will have to upload some of those apps. We like Wheel Of Fortune and the boys like to play with the "Wheels on the Bus" preschool app. They have some good ones on there! How is your hand? Hope you are feeling well:)
Post a Comment