Ok all, I am in a MAJOR blogging funk this month. Even I'm annoyed when I log onto my site!! AGHhhh! So here is a random fact I liked as I was sitting on my butt watching Hal workout and listening to Influencer...

Daniel Gilbert:
"...most research subjects strongly belive that another $30K a year in income would make them much happier.
And they feel equally strongly that adding a 30-minute walk to their daily routine would be of trivial import.
And yet Dr. Gilbert's research suggests that the added income is far less likely to produce an increase in happiness than the addition of a regular walk."
4 comments:
Just so you know, I've noticed your lack of blogging. Time to step it up again! :p
Oh, I love that. We all know this to be true, but why don't any of us really BELIEVE it?
I totally believe this. Working out makes me so happy but why is it so hard to do? Oh, maybe it's the fact that I have 3 kids now and if I want a moment by myself to exercise, I'd have to do it around 2 am. One of these days I'll get a treadmill so that I don't have to leave home for workouts. Then I'll be really happy.
very cool!! I'm going to add this to my blog. I truley believe it.
Post a Comment