HUGE VICTORY TODAY!
Over the last two years, it's been interesting to see the effects of her surgeries and her confidence in her fine motor skills is slightly hindered.
Kya has been refusing to cut or use scissors -- EVER. Today was the first day she willingly tried it with her new little left-handed ones.
I can't even begin to tell you how proud I was of her and how excited I was to see this! I absolutely fell in love with her little chop job!! Is this not hilarious?!
I was SO proud of her. Here is her commentary:
"Mom! I am great! I thought in my heart I was worser!"

And here is the little artist proud of her work.
Here are some other Kya-flip-flop-isms that always bust me up:"Candy-cotton" = cotton candy
"print paws" = paw prints
"Headfore" = forehead
The last one was HILARIOUS because she fell asleep at her desk watching a video and literally zonked, fell over, knocking her head on her table making a nice goose-egg. Poor kid. Then I heard "my headfore" hurts all day long...
6 comments:
She is too funny and too cute!
That is so sweet - "in my heart I thought I was worser." She's a cutie! And great cutting skills too!
OK, heart melt. What a doll!
that is too cute. i love those happy mommy moments and flipping words is great! It keeps us always guessing!
Too cute! Congrats on the cutting skills. Isn't it so fun to see your child succeed at something they were anxious about? Nicely done!!
I got a birthday package from you on Friday! YEAH!!! I put the sweater on right away and wore it for our date on Friday. I really love it! Thank you! You're seriously the best. Love ya tons.
Post a Comment