Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Letters

I've been holding down the fort for the last week and a half while my parents were off playing in Europe and decided to finally finish my Halloween letters while I was stuck here at the house!
Kya, of course, did not want to be left out during crafts so she painted this lovely haunted house. Her carebear now sleeps in it and she wakes up every morning yelling "BOO!" into it to "wake him up." ha!

5 comments:

Tristan said...

Kya's haunted house is SOOO cute! She did a great job!

Love the Boo letters!

Christine said...

Those are two cute halloween craft projects - I need to have Emily help me make something. Do you buy the plain BOO letters locally?

HalnJess said...

Ya, I don't have the right saw so I just bought the letters at Michaels and mod podge'd scrapbook paper on. Really fast and easy!

Now I just need to figure out a base or hang them...

Shannon and Cameron said...

Your boo letters are adorable!! I made an xoxo last year for valentines day and I loved it... but I love all the embellishments!

Katie said...

K MS. CRAFTY!! YOU ARE TOO CUTEE!!! and i miss kya, that's awesome!! So since you are so great at decorating..any fun ideas that are cheap for my apt!?! :)