We survived the week! I started the week running around watching kids, doing preschool playgroups, and then went to Becky's funeral. It was beautiful and her Dad did a wonderful job. He talked about her graciousness and gratitude for everyone and she will be greatly missed!!
We then had our YW retreat up in the mountains that was wonderful! The girls were great and the leaders are AMAZING!!! (no surprise, eh??)

I flew back into town to catch the end of Kya's last swimming lessons! So, first day of swim lessons she was outta the water in 3.5 minutes. I didn't think we'd last. But she was swimming around searching for rings by her last day! Jordan was SO cute with the little ones! And yes, this is my child with a wetsuit on. It was at least 104 degrees in this shot and she was begging to go in the hot tub - SICK!

We took a quick ski trip Saturday and as you can see, Kya wasn't as excited to hop on the kneeboard this year. She was SO great at it last year. But we'll get there!! We did a short spin and she was done. She told me she had a bad dream about "green water" - haha! I wonder where that idea came from?!

We took a quick ski trip Saturday and as you can see, Kya wasn't as excited to hop on the kneeboard this year. She was SO great at it last year. But we'll get there!! We did a short spin and she was done. She told me she had a bad dream about "green water" - haha! I wonder where that idea came from?!
There is the side of Lee's cute curls there

Here is Hal trying out one of the new boards...
I'm excited to try it out again this week. I feel so old!! I start shaking when I'm through with a run! MAN alive...

We came home and ran to Stake Conference with the theme of "As I have loved you" and it was WONDERFUL!! We always look around at different areas to live in and after this conference I wanted to jump up and say, "I LOVE THIS STAKE! We have the best ward! I love everyone!!!" haha!
We hit the beach yesterday with a bunch of us and the husbands came afterwards and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. SO FUN! We are entirely exhausted today so Kya and I hit the free kids movies this morning. Fun times!
I now have no voice and a little one with two burnt little cheekies (woops)...

Here is Hal trying out one of the new boards...
I'm excited to try it out again this week. I feel so old!! I start shaking when I'm through with a run! MAN alive...

We came home and ran to Stake Conference with the theme of "As I have loved you" and it was WONDERFUL!! We always look around at different areas to live in and after this conference I wanted to jump up and say, "I LOVE THIS STAKE! We have the best ward! I love everyone!!!" haha!
We hit the beach yesterday with a bunch of us and the husbands came afterwards and we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. SO FUN! We are entirely exhausted today so Kya and I hit the free kids movies this morning. Fun times!
I now have no voice and a little one with two burnt little cheekies (woops)...
6 comments:
Holy cow! I'm so glad you've settled in to "home." (Do you know what it cost me just to type that? ;) ) Congrats on an awesome weekend!
Ha! I'm still waiting for your sales pitch!
Speaking of, I think I need to book flights - I'm finito with the house so I'm going to come pack up my stuff! errrr....see Amy and hit Sam Moon's!
Busy but fun week! Those are the best! Love all the pictures!
Wow, that was a lot to do in just a few short days. I'm glad we got to spend one day with you. I'll be emailing pics from the beach to you soon.
I'm jealous you went wakeboarding, I just learned last summer and I love it!! I don't dare go over the wake though, I hope you are more brave then me!!
I love fun days and it looks like you have had plenty lately! Good times!
Post a Comment