Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Here's a little trip down memory lane....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
I have LOVED having Kya in my life. She is my best bud and such a fun kidd-o to be around. Since she was 2, if you ask her how she's doing, she ALWAYS responds, "GREAT!" Yup, that's Kya. She is GREAT!
I love you, baby!



Here are a few of the party girls - I forgot to grab a photo of everyone!
(yes, we're posing again)

4 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

She was such a cute baby!!

Mike'n'Amy said...

We finally mailed a little birthday something today. I have to tell you my favorite belated birthday card, although probably best not for Kya...

A Daffy Duck type character on the front says, "WHAT?? I mithed your birthday?!"

On the inside..."THIT!"

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday Kya!! Love you little girlie!

Christine said...

I love the "posing" picture of all the girls in their cute hats!