Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bye bye beemer

$10,200
Know anyone in the market for a BMW?
I thought I'd try selling my Dad's before he takes it into the dealership for a trade-in this weekend. So I'm posting for a low price!
(HE LOVES THIS CAR - just couldn't resist a new 6-series, though!)


2000 BMW 540i - sport package - M-series steering wheel - platinum silver with grey leather - highway miles: 129K - BONUS: you can sit in the same seat that Kendall Cooper sits in every day! He seriously loves this car...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

We're in the market for a new car but we need something that seats more than 5. But the thought of sitting in the same seat that Kendall Cooper has sat in for years is very tempting...

Mike'n'Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike'n'Amy said...

Where were you when I was shopping for a car two years ago??? And does it come with the license plate holder? Unfortunately we just paid my car off, so it'd be hard to convince Amy to go for it. Still....if he brings the price down under 3Gs, let me know. Or if he'd give it to a fellow Bruin who would show it tender love. -- Mike

HalnJess said...

Hah! Ya, I'll throw in the license plate with it. In fact, just make me an offer (I'll sell it in the 9's--no problem).

Do you like how I'm just going to decide it all for him??

Ok, and someone needs to send this to Randy Shumway - I bet we could get him to buy anything off my dad...)hehe - okay, don't tell him I said that. ;-)

Edwards Fam said...

Oh man, if Barrett saw this, he would absolutely die. Just today we were discussing future cars. He totally wants a BMW and I say in his 40s or 50s it will be ok, but not in the next few years! He would really try to find some way to get your dad's car if I told him about this. Yikes!