Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My week in a nutshell



I decided to update my blog as "me time" before I have to run out the door to Roadshow tonight. Does that make me really pathetic?? (Don't answer!)
1) Our trip to the Jelly Belly Factory - LOVING my stashed bag of belly flops!

2) Great, great weather.

3) Here is my shout out to Kate. The cousins at BYU all decided to join up for an Intermural team and WON the championship! It would have been fun to cheer them on! Deb scored at the very end and yup, because she's a "girl," they got two points for the win! GO GIRLS!

4) Last, BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST - is roadshow. Roadshow, roadshow....ROADSHOW! The kids are dang funny and the leaders are amazing!! Our performance is tonight so we'll see if we survive! (I have 35 trophies down here at my feet...)

5) TONIGHT. TONIGHT is a big night. The Flames and the Sharks are tied in the series and the FLAMES are definitely out-playing the Sharks. We'll see the show-down between Iginla and Thornton tonight. I'm dying that my parents don't have a DVR....grrrr (probably better that way. I'm getting WAY too into it).

We got to run to Merced Sunday for a family dinner and I haven't seen the aunts and uncles in so long. It was good to see everyone. I was dang exhausted and pounding the sodium to keep afloat! (Doctor's orders!!) I'll have to post pictures later...Kya loves her cousins!


1 comment:

Tristan said...

Roadshow prep was fun! The playgroup at the park was great! We had a great turn out!