Lorna took some great photos - the girls were so sweet!
I loved this shot because it's Gracie passing to her little sister. Princesses MUST always jump together, I learned. They decorated bonnets, ate, played games, jumped, and decorated little "egg" cakes. Kya had the time of her life and the girls were simply precious!
That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! So glad to see Kya and her princess posse having so much fun - even if she's not in the promised land of TX :)
3 comments:
It was so much fun! I have a zillion pictures!
That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! So glad to see Kya and her princess posse having so much fun - even if she's not in the promised land of TX :)
Girls are so fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. They all look so cute! Oooh! KYA! What a sweetie:)
Post a Comment