Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ha!

I couldn't resist snagging this guy from Amber! I don't know about you but I'm really needing some brocolli now!

(Sorry - kill the music on the side)

5 comments:

lee said...

WOW! I really wish I could play the Broccoli. Mom never gave me the option! Love it!

Tristan said...

What the crap? LOL Asian are so weird!

HalnJess said...

I thought this was hilarious! It seriously makes me want to try it to see if I can even get a sound out of one! Then again, my creative attempts are entertainment in and of themselves!

Wardell Family said...

Don't you just love this?! He is hilarious and quite talented really...could you imagine how many veggies he had to go through to get the perfect sound? HA! Love your blog-hope things are going well for you. Your smile is so missed!

Harper Family said...

I think this video is really funny!! Thanks for sharing.