I can't tell you how excited we were than G&G could come down and spend time with us this week. They are two of my favorite people and since we left Calgary, we've missed them dearly. And dearly is a major understatement!
Here we're eating at Fuddruckers. This place is so good but I've gotten insanely sick after eating there every time so I opted for a pizza from next door. Sad, but true.
Here is our little group at the St. Patty's parade. It's a quirky little parade that is now about 18 baseballs teams shorter - wahooooo!!
Hal LOVES tractors and would one day like a gentlemen's farm. For Father's Day a two years ago I bought him an old-fashion tractor and he took it into his office the very next day and had a bit of teasing for it. But it's perfect for Hal. I think it represents his crazy great work ethic, his appreciation for history and character of a hard-working man back when life was a little simpler...Anyhow, he was GLUED when the tractors came down the parade route!!
I was excited that Hal got this on camera. This is for Dad, although I don't think he reads my blog (or has any time to!) so I'll just tell ya about it. He leads the Integrity in Action committee (or something like that) in the city trying to build and recognize good character and I love this photo. When was the last time you saw teens carrying these signs?!??!! I'm proud of you, Dad! He was supposed to be in the parade but had to sit on a pannel for a multi-stake youth conference this weekend that sounded like a great event that our stake sponsored. They had Troy Dunn and Elder Nelson, too.
1 comment:
I like this post, because I feel like I got to know you & your hubby just a little bit better!
Post a Comment