Apparently my parent's Yukon was broken into last night (more like a rush-and-grab). I wasn't there when the policeman came but he could tell which cars were broken into by the "swiped" windows--cleaning to see what's inside. You could see several swipe marks on trucks and SUVs along the road.
Anyhow, it becomes a small world when my mom was saying what a nice guy the policeman was and showed me his card--Good old Dan Molleson! What a small world. I think I went to one of the high school dances with him once-upon-a-time. Now he's out protecting and even chased a guy down last night at 2am! ha! Here's to all the cops (or FBI, for Julie) out there!
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out Jess! It's about time these "good guys" get some credit!! That's crazy though-- thank goodness for Texas alleyways and electric gates-- now if the hail wouldn't dent the cars... hmmm~
Post a Comment