I posted a little counter on my blog and saw that I had over 35 hits the first 24 hours. So I'm going to call you all my little "lurkers."
Now, I need your help, lurkers. Here is the question: Is it obnoxious to have a puzzle or church game on your Ward Program/Bulletin every once and a while? Or maybe something to have the kids color during Sacrament Mtg? Or is that just plain tacky? Let me know!
5 comments:
I think that is Inspiration from on hight. why hasn't anyone done that before!
Let me know if they let you do it.
Love the idea... I really would appreciate it, for one! DO IT!
Jules and Steph -- you guys are good sports, thanks! ha! It's all quiet on the front. Maybe I should say "My silent lurkers" - hehee
I'll throw one in this week's program and see if I get any backlash! ha!
our old ward had a crossword puzzle every sunday with words along the same lines of the speakers' topics. I had to do them for a month for my friend and used this awesome website http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/words/search/
the adults enjoy the crosswords just as much as the kids (I don't know if thats a good thing or not though)
I did a puzzle for Christmas Day last year when I did the program, and all the kids loved it. I think it is a great idea since all my little girl wants to do during sacrament is color...
Post a Comment