Wow! Loving the hair. She looks so much like Hal.
I LOVE that hair!! So awesome!! She is so pretty!!
I dig the dreads... what a rad little woman...
Love the post bath hair!
She is darling! Can't wait to meet her.
I LOVE that post-bath picture!!!! i CAN'T WAIT to finally meet this little one!! When do you guys get in town?
She is beautiful! Congrats Jess! And I LOVE that hair!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! Loving the hair. She looks so much like Hal.
I LOVE that hair!! So awesome!! She is so pretty!!
I dig the dreads... what a rad little woman...
Love the post bath hair!
She is darling! Can't wait to meet her.
I LOVE that post-bath picture!!!! i CAN'T WAIT to finally meet this little one!! When do you guys get in town?
She is beautiful! Congrats Jess! And I LOVE that hair!
Post a Comment