I'm titling this segment "Did you know?" because here are a few things I've learned recently!
1) You should ALWAYS peel the skin off apples? Apples are the worst fruit for locking pesticides within the skin (even after a good washing).
2) This little cutie gets to be a "pirate" for the next three months? She has a 20% chance of needing another surgery and we decided to update her prescriptions and glasses...drum roll, over $1000 later. Ouch. She will have some darn cute frames next week, though!
3) You can learn to crochet by watching YouTube? I tried out a pair of leg warmers or, as Kya puts it, "warm leggers" out. Pretty fun!
Did you know these are two of my heroes? We wish we were out there in Utah, but Austen went into the MTC heading to Ukraine and missed Dallen (his brother) by over a week who came back from India. So they let them meet up at the MTC for an hour. (Poor Lynnae, rough countries!) Don't you love their eyes? They shine.
I have the best nieces and nephews!

3 comments:
Maddie misses Kya so much! I hope her eyes get better and it works out!
Warm leggers! Love that!! I didn't know Kya was having surgery. I wish I knew so that I could have helped you out. Hope she doesn't need another surgery.
I wonder if I could learn how to quilt on you tube... that is so awesome!! Everyone needs a pair of leg warmers. Our prayers are with Kya!
Post a Comment