So much for my 25 days of cute Christmas ideas!
Here is my attempt at making up for it!
I just found Carina after 9 years and she does amazing stuff with 2Peas! Here were some cute ideas from their site! It's fun to play around there!
(I still have images of lying on Carina's dorm floor listening to her practice for her Mandarin class - HILARIOUS!)
These trees were .33 cents at the craft store and done up with stuff around the house!(ok, but "stuff" around my house is no where near as cute)
Cute Magnetic Advent on a cookie sheet!
This was my FAVORITE discovery. How to make faux metal for your cards. There is a great video from 2Peas HERE! Kya is so excited to try it out - pretty darn cute.
3 comments:
So cute!! I'm going to give your blog address to our Enrichment leader so she can add some of these cute ideas for Enrichment next year.
I love the trees. Want to make some together?
Let's do!! I just saw on Jessica Hiatt's blog that she did the magnetic advent calendar and they turned out SO darn cute!
Post a Comment