I love Stephanie's flashback sign so I had to steal it for today. Hope that's okay, Steph!
I was having a moment of "woe-is-me" needing to unload another trip from the moving truck, I got a flat tire, had a few homes I was supposed to go look at today, picked up Kya from Cooking Camp, ran to a picnic (forgot everything), ran errands then ran home, and realized I ran out of time to go pick up Brooklyn this afternoon...yadda yadda.So I sat down and saw my box of photos Hal just brought back from TX and this is one of the first ones I pulled out. This is Becky and I at BYU volleyball camp in high school.
Needless to say, a feeling of gratitude swept over me and my heart changed entirely.
Then I found Jenny and myself at girls camp. It's still a trip that I was back at Camp Ritchie!
Me and Jac at camp
fast-forward a few years and us at BYU.
Smokin'

So this post is a little early - that works, right?
We're taking off to So Cal for a few days...see ya next week!
Have a GREAT weekend!
4 comments:
That picture made me laugh out loud. I used to be so weird. Love the camos. Hope you are great!
You made a sexy little bat gal! ;) Fun pictures!
Those pictures were so cute of you! Don't you just love rummaging through old photos. Glad that day is over for ya-sounds like it was pretty rough. Hope all is well:)
Amber
Now I'm having a "woe-is-me" moment. I gave no written consent for you to post those embarassing pictures of me! Excited to see u this weekend!
Post a Comment