...I'm touched by a message that crosses my path.
Today, these two crossed my path and I enjoyed thinking about it so I'm passing it along.
(you'll have to pause the side music)
.
This first video reminds me of Devin's presentations. If we could grab every teen/tween and tell them how wonderful they are, we could change lives.
With the world screaming so loud in their ears,
if only they could hear this message enough to stand tall amidst it all.
.
If He who made them loves them so fully,
then how is it the world can say they're not good enough?
I liked this last one. You have to at least watch the first half and see how it makes you want to jump up and help serve become more like Christ.
Isn't it amazing how music can be so powerful?
LOOOVE it!!
Happy Friday!!
2 comments:
I never actually saw Devin presentation which totally bums me out. But the 1st video reminds me of that Dove beauty campaign video thing they had a couple years back. The whole thing is very striking.
Thanks for sharing! I agree, music is an amazing way to motivate us all!
Post a Comment