Saturday, October 24, 2009

She's steam ROLLING!

How can you not love this little face?
Kya made a funny when she saw her in the red sweater:
"Oh, mom, now we can call her Little Red Whiting Hood!"
2 months old

So I was showing Hal how cute her little tummy time is getting and then she started going NUTS!! I couldn't believe it -
So I'm sorry about the lighting - but this is hilarious! You have to watch.
I swear, the hair must make her tippy...

4 comments:

Tristan said...

I love her!! She is a beauty!! SO so cute!

Edwards Fam said...

So cute!! I love how patient Hal was and kept setting her up, then she'd just rooollll over! Those pictures are totally adorable too! She makes me so happy for you! Oh, by the way, you can steal any picture I post:)

C&K said...

She is so cute! And I cannot get over how much HAIR she has!!!! Oliver is one and a half, and has no where near that amount of hair.. my poor bald kids! And I love seeing Kya playing with her. Your kids are adorable.

Coopers said...

I love the sweater! That is so cute.

She is way ahead on the rolling over thing compared to Zachary. Zac just can't get over his hands when he is on his tummy. He just has them in is mouth the entire time. There is no way he is getting up as high as she does!
Loved the video. It was a fun watch.

Oh, and every time I see her, I just can't get over that hair! I have never seen a baby with so much! I wish we were closer to see it in real life! But until then, I am enjoying the pictures.