So cliche, but I really can't believe my baby is 5!
Kya is my best bud--that's what we call it.
"Mom, we're buddies in...
...movies,
...cleaning,
...shopping,
...chefs (cooking)
...sewing"
...or whatever we happen to be doing that day.
I love this kid to death. She has an incredible heart and an innate sense of who she is.

Kya absolutely LOVES museums (we hit 2 the week we left SF)
so we took her party to Salt Lake where she could have most of her cousins and play at the museum (and mom doesn't have to worry about ANYTHING!)


It was a Princess and Pirates theme and they went on a treasure hunt throughout the museum and then the terrible pirate stole their treasure! I was so surprised to see how excited the kids were - literally running to each clue (you never know if it will be a hit or not!)

Here is Kya shooting the canyon at the bad pirate. They captured him, threw a net over him and attacked him with their swords and all ran off with the treasure. Pretty funny.
More weekend festivities at the Hill's cabin:
Question: who do you think created this archery target? Seriously - I was laughing when I finally figured out what Hal was doing with the pineapple.
Only Hal...






3 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Kya!! Maddie still talks about her and how she misses Kya a lot.
What a coincidence?! Miranda is having a pirate-themed party as well this year. And we are having a Pirate Princess come and entertain the kids.
This looks like it was SO MUCH FUN!!! She is getting SO big!! aw how I miss you guys!!!! Keep me posted!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment