Saturday, January 31, 2009

Delicate arch of snow

"Going Dark" is a favorite phrase of mine used in business when people work from home and somehow disappear for a few hours and no one can reach them...hmmm...haha.
I have totally fallen off the radar and gone dark apparently! Thanks for all the emails! So I could post about 10 crazy stories for you but I only have a quick moment so stay tuned! Our lives are totally flipping around every day this month so we're a little nuts.
I'm obnoxiously posting some Christmas pics - we had a GREAT trip in Utah and I couldn't tell if Hal or Kya played more. Here are two of Hal's "creations" - never a dull moment with him around!!


Kya loves all her cousins - it was so fun to watch her playing with everyone! We just miss Grandma and Grandpa in South Africa!!
Hal ended the trip by saying that was the best Christmas he's ever had.
Well said. Well said.

1 comment:

murdockspencer said...

I didn't know you were in Pleasanton! We'll have to hang out. I we would love to meet your family! I think I've met Hal, but it was a long long time ago.