Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Conversing with the Coopers

29.5 hours in the car has got to create at least one interesting conversation - I thought this one was pretty funny - playing "Guess the Animal I'm Thinking of."
Kya: "I'm thinking of an animal with THREE legs!"
dead silence - aghhhhhhhh! here we go...
Kendall: "I'm thinking of an animal with about 28 legs."
Katie: "Ooh - a centipede!"
Jess: "seriously?"
Katie: "Okay, no, an octopus!"
after we all about lost it laughing...
Katie: "I swear I graduated!"

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, who knew that the Coopers had such intelligent conversations. Congrats on surviving the long car ride...I was ready to be shot after driving to and from UT a couple of weeks ago.

Mike'n'Amy said...

Is it true that you may be coming this weekend? You've gotta let me know!!

Mike'n'Amy said...

Where have you been for 3 weeks?? Having fun, I hope!!