Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Powerful One

We are already getting ramped up here to see Wicked again! This will be a blast! We're excited to go with you all!! (I had to throw this pic on - my favorite scene)

I was making Kya lunch today and she asked if her "powerful one" could come eat with her. I looked down to see her handful of princesses..."hmmm...sure." (I learn a lot about Kya by spying on her secret conversations with her princesses) and heard her saying, "Look! Elpheba is here!" - What?! How does she know Elpheba?! ha!

That's almost as good as when we saw it earlier this summer and she said kept throwing out the word "loathing" on random car trips. I died when I overheard another doll conversation saying, "I hope you're happy! I hope you're happy now!"




1 comment:

Harper Family said...

Jessica,

I heard Wicked is so so good, but I haven't seen it.

Tammy