Monday, January 22, 2007

London

I can't get any of my video slices to upload but these guards were great! They would march and then "hustle" their boots backward. I was almost intimidated -- maybe it was the ponytails that threw me off??
It's now around 9:30 here and 4:30am on my schedule and I'm beginning to see double. It was a wild week and we loved every minute of it. As usual, it's good to be back! Kya had her own mini vacation and in her prayers tonight she said in the sweetest little voice (while folding her arms with a pompom in each hand), "Thank you for fun at Hannah and Mary-yee's house." She's been telling me about her adventures all day. We have the best friends and family -- we're just hoping they'll still speak to us! ha!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

London has got to be my all time fave city. I just feel a bond with it. I don't know if it's because that is where my family is from or what. But I would live there in a heart beat.

Oh and the British accents. Need I say more.