
It must look worse than it feels because she was cracking me up today. After sitting there staring out the window for 10 minutes today, I finally asked her what she wanted. "Um, I'm waiting for Hannah to come over but she's sick." So I tried to explain, "We can't have any friends come over while your eyes are sore..." to which she replied, "I KNOW! I KNOW! Let's get a bandaid and it will be all better! Then Hannah can come over!" This really made me laugh because she hates bandaids.
The doctor told us to try and keep her as happy as possible so as not to agitate the eye (strain, tears, etc) and so now we've created a little monster who gets treats for everything and gets to take naps on the couch. But she's happy! You can't tell in this photo but she's got a backpack on and ready to "go to work".
(and yes, the glasses are a little crooked because I had her sleep in them so she'd avoid rubbing them instinctively during her sleep...)
1 comment:
Oh she is so happy looking, but looks more like she should be in pain. man....
so i realized how good this blog idea is. i would totally love to do one myself... but than it would be all about me, and some how i feel that people might think im way to into myself, but i might just do it!
Anyways im glad she is happy and doing well and that the bribery has helped her to not itch her eye. By the way... she is a cute carebare!! WAYDA GO KYA!!
Post a Comment